Desert Rose Desert Rose

Just fuckin awesome!

Completely speechless! This is the baddest ass song ever on Newgrounds... except a few handful of other artists. I listened this for the first time and I could ALMOST play this on my drums. I gotta say it's hard. Great song!

Metalcan responds:

Thanks man!

B0UNC3 - I'll be here for B0UNC3 - I'll be here for

Great Job!!

This song is as great as all your others, but please release the final!! We're all going crazy!! AAAAAHHH!! And, also, it's like way past V-day... I thought you were going to release it sometime after.

B0UNC3 responds:

Yes but now my fucking GF cheated on me so I have no idea when I'm going to release this.......

//B

B0unc3 - Loe Preview (las B0unc3 - Loe Preview (las

w00tz0rz!!

I know you sweated your balls of for this one... can't wait for the next one!! Keep it up!!

BTW, "This is a journey into sound." That clip has been used in DJ Irene's Rockstar or Fearless album. I can't remember, it's been so long.

I Killed Your Fucking Family I Killed Your Fucking Family

THE MASTA IS BACK

this is probably my first review for you EVER, so first of all i've listening to your shit of a long time, second, BADASS riffs. last if you put vocals in this song please make it seperately, because i wanna use this for a future flash whenever i can.

i gots an idea that goes almost perfectly with the title.

GoreBastard responds:

Awesome mate! Thanks.
I'll do the lyric version seperate if I ever get a chance to record it that is!
That would be cool if you used it in a flash. Cheers dude!

Falling Awake Falling Awake

speechless

The intro sounds like this song doesn't belong here, then, all of a sudden, the song builds up like crazy. This one is for sure one to download!

*Atomic Trigger 2* [ZeRo BaSs] *Atomic Trigger 2* [ZeRo BaSs]

DDR material!!

exactly what i said!! this shit needs a place in DDR eXTREME!! i wish NG still did that all songs in one neat d/l. oh man would that be fun.

DJ Runaway - Ignis Solaris DJ Runaway - Ignis Solaris

w00t!!

all i can say is this is badass!! good job with this song, i'm not saying that all your others are crap. i have the song playing on loop rite now. my sis cant understand why i listen to dance, or any electronica for that matter. but anyways keep it up!!

Golden Comet Golden Comet

ok...

this sounds so awesome, yet it sounds plain... correct me if i'm wrong but did u use Fruity Loops? 4 or 5? cuz i have been working with FL for the past 4 months and i can smell an FL beat from a mile away.

PERVOK responds:

well yeah of course. i use fruity loops 4 and ive only been using it 4 about a year and a half, so u gotta give me sum credit, its ok.

Yakuza Yakuza

GREAT!!!

this was awesome!!! nice piano, drums, basically everything!!! made my sub pound like no other song has, that to me is a job well done.

She Was Dreaming In The Rain She Was Dreaming In The Rain

wow...

i have been left speechless!! this is THE best song i've heard on newgrounds!! you're new? for real? damn, if you are, you should challenge someone to an audio battle, who can make the best song in the given category. anyways, i loved your song, i'll listen to the rest, and keep up the good work!

TenchuX responds: