Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

HELLO AGAIN

NEED MORE!!

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

WTF?!?!?!

this was THE BEST madness so far!!!! i hope that you will continue the series, i love it and beat the game so many times!!! you NEED to continue the series!!! we, the fans, including me, order you to!!! lol

A New Bunny A New Bunny

EXTREME!!!!

i'm giving you a ten, because it's EXTREME!!!! lol, GOOD F(beep)KING JOB!!! GOOD F*CKING LUCK WITH YOUR NEXT MOVIE, EXTREME!!!

i have no idea y i typed in all caps

Game Corp Game Corp

Played the game, completed in 4091 (I think) days. Took me about 5-6 hours to do so. It kept me going, and I'm really picky about these kinds of games. Good Job.

Badges are not working.

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

its pretty good

i played this b4, but this time i cant play it... it just loops at the start

Found Lost Found Lost

Holy Fucking Shit

the game was cool... but the story was confusing, Eh? please tell us how the hands tied into the story? and i couldnt understand the tape or get in the door without rightclicking and clickin play... other then that SWEET GAME!

Desert Rose Desert Rose

Just fuckin awesome!

Completely speechless! This is the baddest ass song ever on Newgrounds... except a few handful of other artists. I listened this for the first time and I could ALMOST play this on my drums. I gotta say it's hard. Great song!

Metalcan responds:

Thanks man!

B0UNC3 - I'll be here for B0UNC3 - I'll be here for

Great Job!!

This song is as great as all your others, but please release the final!! We're all going crazy!! AAAAAHHH!! And, also, it's like way past V-day... I thought you were going to release it sometime after.

B0UNC3 responds:

Yes but now my fucking GF cheated on me so I have no idea when I'm going to release this.......

//B

B0unc3 - Loe Preview (las B0unc3 - Loe Preview (las

w00tz0rz!!

I know you sweated your balls of for this one... can't wait for the next one!! Keep it up!!

BTW, "This is a journey into sound." That clip has been used in DJ Irene's Rockstar or Fearless album. I can't remember, it's been so long.